Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Course fee as mentioned in the fee structure for the respective course page is non-refundable in any case.
- Course fee will be refundable to the candidates only when institute is not organizing or or cancelling the course in which candidate has taken the admission the deposited the fee.
- All students are admitted provisionally till they deposit all prescribed fees, pass certificates as per eligibility criteria, other certificates as applicable.
- Any student who does not comply with the formalities of admission within the stipulated time, ANKAJ INFOTECH EDUCATIONAL TRUST shall have the right to cancel his/her admission. Refund of fees in such cases shall not be permissible.
- ANKAJ INFOTECH EDUCATIONAL TRUST is not responsible for any delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the ANKAJ INFOTECH EDUCATIONAL TRUST and the applicant.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- We reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Saharsa Courts only.
- Course fee refund in 30 days.
Ankaj Infotech Educational Trust reserves its right to cancel the admission of selected candidate under any of the following circumstances :
- If fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
- If the candidate does not join the particular course by the stipulated date even though the fee has been deposited.
- If any document submitted by the candidate is found false, fabricated or forged during period of study, admission shall be cancelled immediately and fee shall be forfeited.
- If student is found of practicing any unfair means after admission.
- 30 days past purchase date
- an email address to contact
- 7 days after refund/exchange request